Since 2015, Technical director of LRCCP
Expert in mechanics of polymers
Manager of the Mechanics and simulation center of LRCCP (20 years)
Holds a PhD and an engineering degree of the Université de Technologie de Compiègne (UTC)
-from the 24th of March 2021 to the 22nd of April 2021
-from the 5th of October 2021 to the 3rd of November 2021
About the course
In this online course, we will study the thermo-mechanical behaviour modelization of rubbers. This training objective is to put in perspective the use of common behaviour models compared with targeted industrial needs.
- Welcome everyone : the preamble of the SPOC
- General context of the use of finite elements computation
Week 1 : Classification of materials behaviour - Perticular case of the elastomers
- Reminder about elastomers, particular materials
- The main behaviour groups
- Phenomenological aspects of vulcanized elastomers behaviour
Week 2 : Hyper-elasticity
- Theoretical aspects
- Modelization of hyper-elastic behaviour of compact and cellular elastomers
Week 3 : Inclusion of time effects - Visco-elasticity
- Temporal linear visco-elasticity
- Linear visco-elasticity applied to frequential analysis
Week 4 : Other behaviour laws and simulation example
- Other behaviour laws
- Numerical simulation by finite elements examples
This training is adressing to technicians et engineers reponsible of numerical simulations, or of the etablishment of behaviour models for industrial formulations.
This course require basic knowledge in mechanics and mathematics.
How long does the training last ?
The training require 3 to 4 hours of work per week, for 4 weeks. You can follow it at your own pace and according to your current knowledge until the closing date. No adjournement would be allowed. Access to the training is guaranted only for 1 month.
How can I pay my subscription
2 specific cases:
- You do the training for personnal use or outside your company training plan:you can directly pay for your training online by following the link in your activation email. Your registration will be effective the following days.
- You want to follow a SPOC as part of your company training plan : Just address your registration form to: email@example.com and a training agreement will be established for your company. You can register until a 10 days deadline after the start of the session. Beyond that, we will recommend that you register for the next scheduled session.
Will I be able to contact the pedagogical team ?
Yes, you can contact our support using firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the course and the nature of the requirement.