Since 2015, Technical director of LRCCP
Expert in mechanics of polymers
Manager of the Mechanics and simulation center of LRCCP (20 years)
Holds a PhD and an engineering degree of the Université de Technologie de Compiègne (UTC)
About the course
In this online courses, we will study the thermo-mechanical behaviour modelization of rubbers. This training objective is to put in perspective the use of common behaviour models compared with targeted industrial needs.
- Welcome everyone : the preamble of the SPOC
- General context of the use of finite elements computation
Week 1 : Classification of materials behaviour - Perticular case of the elastomers
- Reminder about elastomers, particular materials
- The main behaviour groups
- Phenomenological aspects of vulcanized elastomers behaviour
Week 2 : Hyper-elasticity
- Theoretical aspects
- Modelization of hyper-elastic behaviour of compact and cellular elastomers
Week 3 : Inclusion of time effects - Visco-elasticity
- Temporal linear visco-elasticity
- Linear visco-elasticity applied to frequential analysis
Week 4 : Other behaviour laws and simulation example
- Other behaviour laws
- Numerical simulation by finite elements examples
This training is adressing to technicians et engineers reponsible of numerical simulations, or of the etablishment of behaviour models for industrial formulations.
This course require basic knowledge in mechanics and mathematics.
How long does the training last ?
The training require 3 to 4 hours of work per week, for 4 weeks. You can follow it by your own pace and according to your current knowledge until the closing date ! We can't accept any reporting ! Acces to the training is guaranted only for 1 month.
How can I pay my subscription
You just have to adress your subscription bill to : firstname.lastname@example.org and a formation agreement will be established is the name of your company. You can register up to 10 days after the start of the session. Beyond that, we recommend you to register for the next session.
Will I be able to contact the pedagogical team ?
Yes, you can contact our support using email@example.com specifying the course and the nature of the requirement.